Wednesday, November 9, 2016

~Birthday Quilt & SSW2


I am pleased to say that I am the Guest Designer this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!  I love their sketches and generally they are the first place I go when I am making a card! 



 Bugaboo Stamps is their fabulous sponsor this week and of course they have such fun images.  I was lucky enough to play with Birthday Quilt for this week's sketch.  

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the design team makes as well as enter your card featuring this week's sketch.  We want to see your creation and you could win 7 digis from Bugaboo Stamps!

Have a super day everyone and thanks for stopping by!


Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. A brilliant card Kelly, love the image you have chosen.
    Thank you for guest designing with us this challenge.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me a comment, please do come back again soon:-)!!